In episode #1031, we discuss the one tool that accounts for a big percentage of our sales. Tune in to hear which tool accounts for 20% of all of our sales.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One (Simple) Tool That Accounts For Over 20% of Our Sales
- [00:39] Intercom is the tool that accounts for over 20% of our sales.
- [01:02] We find that a lot of people collect leads, but the most quality leads come through chat bots.
- [01:50] Intercom is helpful in teeing up a conversation.
- [02:25] The reason so much revenue comes from Intercom, is because they have two great features.
- [02:40] Product tours are helpful and affective.
- [02:57] Account-based marketing has also proven useful.
- [03:40] Hull.io in conjunction with Intercom has proven successful for Eric.
- [04:45] Intercom also has a sales operations bot.
- [05:30] Start with chat bots and grow from there.
- [05:42] That’s it for today!
- [05:48] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...