In episode #1031, we discuss the one tool that accounts for a big percentage of our sales. Tune in to hear which tool accounts for 20% of all of our sales.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One (Simple) Tool That Accounts For Over 20% of Our Sales
- [00:39] Intercom is the tool that accounts for over 20% of our sales.
- [01:02] We find that a lot of people collect leads, but the most quality leads come through chat bots.
- [01:50] Intercom is helpful in teeing up a conversation.
- [02:25] The reason so much revenue comes from Intercom, is because they have two great features.
- [02:40] Product tours are helpful and affective.
- [02:57] Account-based marketing has also proven useful.
- [03:40] Hull.io in conjunction with Intercom has proven successful for Eric.
- [04:45] Intercom also has a sales operations bot.
- [05:30] Start with chat bots and grow from there.
- [05:42] That’s it for today!
- [05:48] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...