In episode #1031, we discuss the one tool that accounts for a big percentage of our sales. Tune in to hear which tool accounts for 20% of all of our sales.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One (Simple) Tool That Accounts For Over 20% of Our Sales
- [00:39] Intercom is the tool that accounts for over 20% of our sales.
- [01:02] We find that a lot of people collect leads, but the most quality leads come through chat bots.
- [01:50] Intercom is helpful in teeing up a conversation.
- [02:25] The reason so much revenue comes from Intercom, is because they have two great features.
- [02:40] Product tours are helpful and affective.
- [02:57] Account-based marketing has also proven useful.
- [03:40] Hull.io in conjunction with Intercom has proven successful for Eric.
- [04:45] Intercom also has a sales operations bot.
- [05:30] Start with chat bots and grow from there.
- [05:42] That’s it for today!
- [05:48] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...