In episode #1031, we discuss the one tool that accounts for a big percentage of our sales. Tune in to hear which tool accounts for 20% of all of our sales.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One (Simple) Tool That Accounts For Over 20% of Our Sales
- [00:39] Intercom is the tool that accounts for over 20% of our sales.
- [01:02] We find that a lot of people collect leads, but the most quality leads come through chat bots.
- [01:50] Intercom is helpful in teeing up a conversation.
- [02:25] The reason so much revenue comes from Intercom, is because they have two great features.
- [02:40] Product tours are helpful and affective.
- [02:57] Account-based marketing has also proven useful.
- [03:40] Hull.io in conjunction with Intercom has proven successful for Eric.
- [04:45] Intercom also has a sales operations bot.
- [05:30] Start with chat bots and grow from there.
- [05:42] That’s it for today!
- [05:48] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...