In episode #573, Eric and Neil explain why you can’t count on standardized techniques to grow your business. Tune in to hear why success is a numbers game.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One Thing That No Marketer Is Going to Tell You
- [00:35] The best tactics are not what’s in marketers’ podcasts and blogs.
- [01:10] Marketers will not share their number one “thing”.
- [01:40] Marketers won’t necessarily know how to grow your business; their tactics will be standardized.
- [02:19] Facebook was naturally awesome, your product may not be that good.
- [02:30] Even the best marketers may not know how to solve your growth issues.
- [02:50] It’s all experimentation and it’s a numbers game.
- [03:37] Marketers will steal each other’s tactics and try to use them, even though they may not work for their specific problem.
- [04:08] Make sure you have a system of process to follow when experimenting.
- [04:29] Don’t expect the world from marketers: what worked in the past, won’t work today; what worked for one business may not work for another.
- [05:22] That’s it for today!
- [05:25] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...