In episode #822, we discuss the one tool that will change your business. Tune in to hear what this new, revolutionary tool is and what it does.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One Tool That’ll Change Your Business
- [00:40] The sales tool is technically for anyone with a team that runs sales or presentations.
- [00:55] The tool is called “Gong”.
- [01:10] Our mutual friend, Mike, told another friend who told Neil.
- [01:25] Eric heard about it a similar way.
- [01:43] Gong is a sales coaching tool.
- [02:30] It’s impossible to have your VP of Sales sit in on every call. With Gong, this person can search through every sales call and figure out where the issues are.
- [03:07] Gong has a call recorder function that makes this possible.
- [03:22] It helps you train your team in less than two weeks.
- [03:35] It decreases onboarding times.
- [04:10] The tool is not just for managers.
- [04:16] Team members can listen to their own calls.
- [05:30] It’s all about getting the team to review their own work and increase self-improvement skills.
- [05:54] Gong pulls transcripts and points out issues.
- [06:10] It will also show your talk time ratios.
- [06:39] That’s it for today!
- [06:47] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...