In episode #822, we discuss the one tool that will change your business. Tune in to hear what this new, revolutionary tool is and what it does.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One Tool That’ll Change Your Business
- [00:40] The sales tool is technically for anyone with a team that runs sales or presentations.
- [00:55] The tool is called “Gong”.
- [01:10] Our mutual friend, Mike, told another friend who told Neil.
- [01:25] Eric heard about it a similar way.
- [01:43] Gong is a sales coaching tool.
- [02:30] It’s impossible to have your VP of Sales sit in on every call. With Gong, this person can search through every sales call and figure out where the issues are.
- [03:07] Gong has a call recorder function that makes this possible.
- [03:22] It helps you train your team in less than two weeks.
- [03:35] It decreases onboarding times.
- [04:10] The tool is not just for managers.
- [04:16] Team members can listen to their own calls.
- [05:30] It’s all about getting the team to review their own work and increase self-improvement skills.
- [05:54] Gong pulls transcripts and points out issues.
- [06:10] It will also show your talk time ratios.
- [06:39] That’s it for today!
- [06:47] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...