In episode #2195, Neil and Eric talk about the only two things your company needs to focus on during this recession. When a recession hits our first instinct is often to focus on cutting costs. But there are other ways to survive a recession, and even thrive. Tune in to learn how to shift your focus to generating income, fostering growth, and succeed in the current economic climate.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The ONLY Two Things Your Company Needs To Focus On During This Recession.
- [00:29] Why generating income should be your main focus during a recession.
- [00:55] Why marketing tends to be cheaper during a recession.
- [01:19] The importance of focusing on profitability during an economic downturn.
- [02:53] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:58] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...