In episode #2195, Neil and Eric talk about the only two things your company needs to focus on during this recession. When a recession hits our first instinct is often to focus on cutting costs. But there are other ways to survive a recession, and even thrive. Tune in to learn how to shift your focus to generating income, fostering growth, and succeed in the current economic climate.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The ONLY Two Things Your Company Needs To Focus On During This Recession.
- [00:29] Why generating income should be your main focus during a recession.
- [00:55] Why marketing tends to be cheaper during a recession.
- [01:19] The importance of focusing on profitability during an economic downturn.
- [02:53] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:58] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...