In episode #2195, Neil and Eric talk about the only two things your company needs to focus on during this recession. When a recession hits our first instinct is often to focus on cutting costs. But there are other ways to survive a recession, and even thrive. Tune in to learn how to shift your focus to generating income, fostering growth, and succeed in the current economic climate.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The ONLY Two Things Your Company Needs To Focus On During This Recession.
- [00:29] Why generating income should be your main focus during a recession.
- [00:55] Why marketing tends to be cheaper during a recession.
- [01:19] The importance of focusing on profitability during an economic downturn.
- [02:53] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:58] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...