In episode #1021, we discuss how to get the most done without actually working. Tune in to hear the secret to being productive without actually producing anything yourself.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Optimal Way to Get the Most Done in a Day Without Working
- [01:05] We have a friend whose job it is to tell people what to do, but not actually to do anything himself.
- [01:26] Eric spent his whole day on an iPad and was able to delegate.
- [01:45] We are both more efficient on an iPad than a desktop.
- [02:10] Neil was doing tasks that he didn’t need to do, when he could have delegated.
- [02:50] Frame is a great place to get feedback on videos.
- [04:48] Neil still does push notifications, but he knows he should delegate.
- [05:05] Basically, delegate everything and you won’t have to do anything.
- [06:10] Puffin is a great app that will give your iPad a desktop format/view.
- [07:08] That’s it for today!
- [07:16] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...