In episode #1254, we talk about the podcast setup that helped us reach $27 million dollars. Our journey here at Marketing School has been so rewarding and the podcasting market is still a gold rush and definitely something you should consider. Tune in to hear how easy it is to get started and build an audience.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Podcast Setup that Helped Us Get to 27 Million Dollars.
- [00:46] The current setup at Marketing School and how far we have come.
- [01:55] Sound quality, removing echos and dealing with high ceilings.
- [02:51] The bits and pieces that go into making our voices sound better.
- [05:02] Getting content out with low costs before upgrading.
- [06:12] Neil’s home studio and why he is laying on the couch.
- [06:35] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...