In episode #1254, we talk about the podcast setup that helped us reach $27 million dollars. Our journey here at Marketing School has been so rewarding and the podcasting market is still a gold rush and definitely something you should consider. Tune in to hear how easy it is to get started and build an audience.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Podcast Setup that Helped Us Get to 27 Million Dollars.
- [00:46] The current setup at Marketing School and how far we have come.
- [01:55] Sound quality, removing echos and dealing with high ceilings.
- [02:51] The bits and pieces that go into making our voices sound better.
- [05:02] Getting content out with low costs before upgrading.
- [06:12] Neil’s home studio and why he is laying on the couch.
- [06:35] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more ef...
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...