In episode #994, we discuss the power of “no”. Tune in to hear why you shouldn’t automatically agree to client requests.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Power of “No”
- [00:50] The moment you say yes, you only open the door to more “yeses”.
- [01:15] Don’t do things out of your scope, because it will take all of your time and eat away at your profits.
- [01:40] Show that you have standards and backbone.
- [02:05] Have firm boundaries in order to protect yourself.
- [02:50] The more you cave in, the harder it will be for you.
- [03:00] Always have a reason why you’re saying no. Explain the downsides.
- [03:54] That’s it for today!
- [03:58] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...