In episode #994, we discuss the power of “no”. Tune in to hear why you shouldn’t automatically agree to client requests.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Power of “No”
- [00:50] The moment you say yes, you only open the door to more “yeses”.
- [01:15] Don’t do things out of your scope, because it will take all of your time and eat away at your profits.
- [01:40] Show that you have standards and backbone.
- [02:05] Have firm boundaries in order to protect yourself.
- [02:50] The more you cave in, the harder it will be for you.
- [03:00] Always have a reason why you’re saying no. Explain the downsides.
- [03:54] That’s it for today!
- [03:58] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: