In episode #1839, we talk about the pros and cons of batching content. While it is sometimes difficult to stay on top of trends as they happen with the content batching model, we still recommend this method overall. Tune in and hear how to find the sweet spot of batching content so you can enjoy the pros without the cons.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Pros and Cons of Batching Content.
- [00:27] How Neil and Eric batch produce this podcast.
- [01:01] The efficiency of batching content.
- [01:50] Cons in the form of fatigue and dated content.
- [02:24] Solving for the fatigue and dated content problems.
- [03:52] Finding a healthy way of batching because it is still a good idea overall.
- [04:08] That’s it for today!
- [04:19] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live event.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...