In Episode #109 Eric and Neil talk about whether you should or should not have a Wikipedia page. Listen as they highlight the pros and cons of having a wiki page and to find out whether having one really does fit your business profile.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: The advantages and disadvantages of having a Wikipedia page
- 00:36 – Having a Wikipedia page adds credibility
- 01:05 – Neil used to have a Wikipedia page but he had it removed
- 01:23 – Knowledge graph pops Wikipedia to the top of search pages INSTEAD of Neil’s website
- 01:43 – A person or business can have a Wiki page for added credibility but not if you’re doing sales
- 02:53 – A Wikipedia page can help you with reputation management
- 03:28 – You can use it to verify your profiles
- 04:24 – Leonard Kim can help to make a Wikipedia page
- 04:41 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Every platform has its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Wikipedia ranks so if you run a sales website, don’t use it.
- A Wikipedia page adds credibility to an individual or business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...