In episode #1480, we discuss the easiest ways to boost your email open rates. One of the best tactics is asking a question that your audience wants to respond to and make it even easier by asking a simple yes or no question. Tune in the hear some strategies for getting your emails in their inbox!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Quickest, Easiest Way to Boost Email Open Rates.
- [00:36] One of the best ways to boost your open rate is by asking a question.
- [00:49] Asking simple yes or no questions works well and builds trust with your audience.
- [01:02] Your emails will start going into their inbox instead of promotions or spam.
- [01:29] Ask your question according to the nine-word email formula of Dean Jackson.
- [02:08] At the end of your email you can also make the call to action, “Reply if interested.”
- [02:45] Try adding their first name in the subject line and use lower case.
- [03:06] That’s it for today!
- [03:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...