In episode #1480, we discuss the easiest ways to boost your email open rates. One of the best tactics is asking a question that your audience wants to respond to and make it even easier by asking a simple yes or no question. Tune in the hear some strategies for getting your emails in their inbox!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Quickest, Easiest Way to Boost Email Open Rates.
- [00:36] One of the best ways to boost your open rate is by asking a question.
- [00:49] Asking simple yes or no questions works well and builds trust with your audience.
- [01:02] Your emails will start going into their inbox instead of promotions or spam.
- [01:29] Ask your question according to the nine-word email formula of Dean Jackson.
- [02:08] At the end of your email you can also make the call to action, “Reply if interested.”
- [02:45] Try adding their first name in the subject line and use lower case.
- [03:06] That’s it for today!
- [03:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...