On episode #503, Eric and Neil talk about the quickest ways to make a 6-figure salary. Tune in for great tips on how to build your customer and financial base!
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Quickest Way to Make a 6-Figure Income as a Marketer
- [00:48] The best way to start building up your salary is to start consulting.
- [00:55] If you charge $1,000/client, you only need about 8 clients per month to get you to your goal.
- [01:15] Even if you don’t have traffic or good sales, there’s a simple strategy you can use to build your foundation (see following points)
- [01:32] Go to CrunchBase, because they list all the recent venture-funded startups. Look for companies that were started on $5-10 million. Find the investors, founder, and CEO.
- [02:15] Email the lead investor with the subject line of the company name in which they just invested.
- [02:45] Neil emailed a lead investor and broke down how he was going to lose money on this particular investment.
- [03:23] If you follow Neil’s steps, the lead investor should follow up and they may even hire you to help fix their marketing issues.
- [03:55] The response rates are huge, because investors want a return on their money.
- [04:28] Figure out your email blasts and call lists, but focus on the quality, not the quantity, which will increase the response rate.
- [05:53] Just follow the CrunchBase tip and you will reach your goal within three months.
- [06:00] That’s all for today!
- [06:02] Eric and Neil recommend the Problem Solvers podcast, because there is a great episode about the Hello Fresh CEO. To listen go to singlegrain.com/solve.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...