In episode #1583, we talk about the right way versus the wrong way to view failure. Here at Marketing School, we have experienced many different types of failure, and the only way we have tasted success is through learning from these experiences, fueling the fire, and carrying on! It is all about avoiding the same mistakes and staying committed, so tune in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Right Way Versus the Wrong Way to View Failure.
- [00:35] Learning happens when you fail — but you need the right approach.
- [02:02] If you can avoid the same mistakes you will find your way to success!
- [02:40] Overly critical attitudes towards oneself and the results of these.
- [03:36] Using failure as fuel — no pain, no gain!
- [04:20] That is it for today!
- [04:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...