In episode #1583, we talk about the right way versus the wrong way to view failure. Here at Marketing School, we have experienced many different types of failure, and the only way we have tasted success is through learning from these experiences, fueling the fire, and carrying on! It is all about avoiding the same mistakes and staying committed, so tune in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Right Way Versus the Wrong Way to View Failure.
- [00:35] Learning happens when you fail — but you need the right approach.
- [02:02] If you can avoid the same mistakes you will find your way to success!
- [02:40] Overly critical attitudes towards oneself and the results of these.
- [03:36] Using failure as fuel — no pain, no gain!
- [04:20] That is it for today!
- [04:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...