In episode #1583, we talk about the right way versus the wrong way to view failure. Here at Marketing School, we have experienced many different types of failure, and the only way we have tasted success is through learning from these experiences, fueling the fire, and carrying on! It is all about avoiding the same mistakes and staying committed, so tune in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Right Way Versus the Wrong Way to View Failure.
- [00:35] Learning happens when you fail — but you need the right approach.
- [02:02] If you can avoid the same mistakes you will find your way to success!
- [02:40] Overly critical attitudes towards oneself and the results of these.
- [03:36] Using failure as fuel — no pain, no gain!
- [04:20] That is it for today!
- [04:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...