The role of marketing has changed and in episode #1517, we speak about how. You can no longer build a company using one marketing channel, and so to do well in the long run you have to learn how to wear multiple hats. Tune in today and hear about the value of understanding your tech and marketing stack to stay afloat in today’s competitive landscape.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How The Role of Marketing Has Changed.
- [00:43] Old ways of marketing that were outbound and focused on alignment.
- [01:33] Before, there were not many channels, compared with the current amount.
- [02:51] Learning to wear multiple hats to succeed in the current landscape.
- [02:21] Comparing the strategies Facebook and TikTok used to grow at different times.
- [02:40] Marketing used to target individuals, now it targets entire accounts.
- [03:06] Tapping into dynamic retargeting to stay top of mind.
- [03:28] Understand how to use all channels together if you want to do well.
- [04:00] Modern marketers have to understand technology and marketing stacks.
- [04:28] That’s it for today!
- [04:30] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...