The role of marketing has changed and in episode #1517, we speak about how. You can no longer build a company using one marketing channel, and so to do well in the long run you have to learn how to wear multiple hats. Tune in today and hear about the value of understanding your tech and marketing stack to stay afloat in today’s competitive landscape.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How The Role of Marketing Has Changed.
- [00:43] Old ways of marketing that were outbound and focused on alignment.
- [01:33] Before, there were not many channels, compared with the current amount.
- [02:51] Learning to wear multiple hats to succeed in the current landscape.
- [02:21] Comparing the strategies Facebook and TikTok used to grow at different times.
- [02:40] Marketing used to target individuals, now it targets entire accounts.
- [03:06] Tapping into dynamic retargeting to stay top of mind.
- [03:28] Understand how to use all channels together if you want to do well.
- [04:00] Modern marketers have to understand technology and marketing stacks.
- [04:28] That’s it for today!
- [04:30] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...