The Secret to a High-Converting PS Section
In episode #1620, we share the secret to a high converting PS section! You can most commonly find PS sections in emails, although they are also often used on landing pages too. We think the PS section is a great way to cram in one or two more lines of copy that can help your conversions just a little! In this episode, Neil and Eric talk about their strategies for their different PS sections and how this translates into sales for them!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Secret to a High-Converting PS Section.
- [00:31] The PS section at the end of emails and examples of how it can be used.
- [00:45] Different places that PS sections can pop up outside of emails.
- [00:50] Neil’s PS section; underlining speed and automation for higher conversions.
- [01:35] Mentioning a related topic that will interest the reader.
- [01:45] Eric’s strategy for his PS section; keeping it light and breezy.
- [02:23] Using different language and tone for different accounts.
- [02:48] Conversion from this part of your email will not be huge, but will help you scoop up stragglers.
- [03:15] That’s it for today!
- [03:18] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...