The Secret to a High-Converting PS Section
In episode #1620, we share the secret to a high converting PS section! You can most commonly find PS sections in emails, although they are also often used on landing pages too. We think the PS section is a great way to cram in one or two more lines of copy that can help your conversions just a little! In this episode, Neil and Eric talk about their strategies for their different PS sections and how this translates into sales for them!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Secret to a High-Converting PS Section.
- [00:31] The PS section at the end of emails and examples of how it can be used.
- [00:45] Different places that PS sections can pop up outside of emails.
- [00:50] Neil’s PS section; underlining speed and automation for higher conversions.
- [01:35] Mentioning a related topic that will interest the reader.
- [01:45] Eric’s strategy for his PS section; keeping it light and breezy.
- [02:23] Using different language and tone for different accounts.
- [02:48] Conversion from this part of your email will not be huge, but will help you scoop up stragglers.
- [03:15] That’s it for today!
- [03:18] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...