In Episode #27 Eric and Neil give you some secrets to collecting more email signups. They’ll provide you with some useful tools, and they teach what makes someone want to give you their email.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – How you can collect more email signups
- 00:38 – The importance of emails
- 01:15 – You have more control over your audience
- 01:25 – The easy way is to use an exit pop-up
- 02:30 – Adding content upgrades to your posts
- 03:00 – Drive up your conversion rate
- 03:10 – Page takeovers
- 03:25 – Blends in with design and doesn’t look like a pop-up
- 03:50 – The power of a specific page takeover
- 04:30 – Use eBooks to generate traffic
- 05:10 – eBooks and partnerships
- 05:35 – Collect thousands of emails in a short time
- 05:45 – A helpful article on how to get tons of emails
- 06:33 – Building a product and using it to drive leads
- 07:15 – Tools are one of the most effective ways to collect emails
- 07:40 – It’s a way to give people value
- 07:50 – Animated GIFs for page takeovers
- 08:22 – Join us tomorrow!
3 Key Points:
- Using an exit pop-up is the easiest way to collect more emails.
- Use products to drive leads.
- Offer people something a value. That will make them actually want to give you their email.
- ConversionXL, Conversion Rate Experts, and Swiped.co – Tools to help you run tests on your site
- Wayback Machine – How to see what successful sites have done over time
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...