In Episode #27 Eric and Neil give you some secrets to collecting more email signups. They’ll provide you with some useful tools, and they teach what makes someone want to give you their email.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – How you can collect more email signups
- 00:38 – The importance of emails
- 01:15 – You have more control over your audience
- 01:25 – The easy way is to use an exit pop-up
- 02:30 – Adding content upgrades to your posts
- 03:00 – Drive up your conversion rate
- 03:10 – Page takeovers
- 03:25 – Blends in with design and doesn’t look like a pop-up
- 03:50 – The power of a specific page takeover
- 04:30 – Use eBooks to generate traffic
- 05:10 – eBooks and partnerships
- 05:35 – Collect thousands of emails in a short time
- 05:45 – A helpful article on how to get tons of emails
- 06:33 – Building a product and using it to drive leads
- 07:15 – Tools are one of the most effective ways to collect emails
- 07:40 – It’s a way to give people value
- 07:50 – Animated GIFs for page takeovers
- 08:22 – Join us tomorrow!
3 Key Points:
- Using an exit pop-up is the easiest way to collect more emails.
- Use products to drive leads.
- Offer people something a value. That will make them actually want to give you their email.
- ConversionXL, Conversion Rate Experts, and Swiped.co – Tools to help you run tests on your site
- Wayback Machine – How to see what successful sites have done over time
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...