In episode #590, Eric and Neil talk about delivering a remarkable customer service experience. Tune in to find out what it takes to create amazing experiences for your customers.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Secret to Delivering a Remarkable Customer Experience
- [00:35] If you really want to create amazing experiences that your customers love, you have to care about them.
- [01:00] Zappos goes above and beyond to delight their customers (fast shipping and easy returns).
- [01:45] Amazon bought Zappos some time ago and they are also a customer-focused company.
- [02:20] When Eric was in Japan, he stayed at the Prince Gallery and he found the customer service aspects remarkable.
- [02:36] He felt special and even minor details were attended to.
- [03:00] Think about creating remarkable experiences.
- [03:05] The Ritz Carlton does training in terms of customer experience and service; you can send your team there (for an expense), but they will learn a great deal.
- [03:30] Neil stayed in the Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas and he saw notes that were left for employees and the customer service mantras they lived by.
- [04:25] They went above and beyond at no extra cost to Neil (except for tips).
- [04:55] The problem with affiliate marketing, is that you are really doing it for yourself.
- [05:27] That’s all for today!
- [05:29] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #600, Eric and Neil explain how you can generate traffic on Instagram. Tune in to hear how you can leverage social media in order to grow your business....
In episode #599, Eric and Neil discuss how you can run a virtual marketing team. Tune in for tips on how to manage remote workers....
In episode #598, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 crazy ways you can improve your business. Tune in to hear how you can attract more customers and increase revenue!...