In episode #893, we discuss the secret to Facebook marketing. Tune in to hear the secret to Facebook’s algorithm.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Secret to Facebook’s Organic Algorithm
- [00:38] Everyone thinks it’s about getting likes and shares.
- [00:56] There is no way to guarantee that everyone will see status updates.
- [01:15] Focus on getting the highest number of comments on your posts. Facebook values comments.
- [01:50] The key is asking the right question.
- [02:50] The whole purpose of social networks is to be social.
- [03:20] Be creative.
- [03:40] Don’t forget to engage with people yourself.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:16] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....