In episode #893, we discuss the secret to Facebook marketing. Tune in to hear the secret to Facebook’s algorithm.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Secret to Facebook’s Organic Algorithm
- [00:38] Everyone thinks it’s about getting likes and shares.
- [00:56] There is no way to guarantee that everyone will see status updates.
- [01:15] Focus on getting the highest number of comments on your posts. Facebook values comments.
- [01:50] The key is asking the right question.
- [02:50] The whole purpose of social networks is to be social.
- [03:20] Be creative.
- [03:40] Don’t forget to engage with people yourself.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:16] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...