In episode #893, we discuss the secret to Facebook marketing. Tune in to hear the secret to Facebook’s algorithm.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Secret to Facebook’s Organic Algorithm
- [00:38] Everyone thinks it’s about getting likes and shares.
- [00:56] There is no way to guarantee that everyone will see status updates.
- [01:15] Focus on getting the highest number of comments on your posts. Facebook values comments.
- [01:50] The key is asking the right question.
- [02:50] The whole purpose of social networks is to be social.
- [03:20] Be creative.
- [03:40] Don’t forget to engage with people yourself.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:16] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...