In episode #893, we discuss the secret to Facebook marketing. Tune in to hear the secret to Facebook’s algorithm.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Secret to Facebook’s Organic Algorithm
- [00:38] Everyone thinks it’s about getting likes and shares.
- [00:56] There is no way to guarantee that everyone will see status updates.
- [01:15] Focus on getting the highest number of comments on your posts. Facebook values comments.
- [01:50] The key is asking the right question.
- [02:50] The whole purpose of social networks is to be social.
- [03:20] Be creative.
- [03:40] Don’t forget to engage with people yourself.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:16] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #905, we discuss how digital marketing will change in 2019. Tune in to hear what changes are on the horizon....
In episode #904, we discuss whether marketing is actually an engineering problem. Tune in to hear our verdict....
In episode #903, we discuss how to recover from an algorithm update. Tune in to hear how you can prevent your traffic from going on a permanent decline....