- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Secret to How Doodles NFT Did $325M in Sales Volume in a Few Months.
- [01:12] Get to know today’s guest Evan Keast, Founder at Doodles.
- [02:35] Learn about Evan’s entrepreneurial journey and past projects.
- [03:58] An overview of Doodles, how it functions, and what makes it unique.
- [06:58] Evan’s key tips for launching a successful NFT project.
- [08:21] Why Doodles is focused on making their NFTs affordable and accessible to millions of people.
- [11:29] How Doodles is reinvesting its funds into the future of Web3.
- [12:21] The team at Doodles and how they are looking to expand and hire.
- [13:50] The community manager at Doodles and how they found him.
- [14:54] The importance of being interoperable with other Web3 products and having a community mindset when you build your brand as an NFT.
- [16:04] Why Evan is deeply invested in crypto.
- [17:31] Evan’s favorite business tool.
- [17:40] How to find Evan online.
- [17:55] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [17:57] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
- Evan Keast on Twitter
- Evan Keast on Instagram
- Doodles NFT
- Noodles NFT
- Dapper Labs
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...