The Secret to How Doodles NFT Did $325M in Sales Volume in a Few Months
May 26, 2022
In this episode, Eric talks with Evan Keast, Founder at Doodles, about the secret to how Doodles NFT achieved $325m in sales volume in just a few months. Doodles is a collection of 10,000 NFTs, which were designed by Scott Martin, aka Burnt Toast. In our conversation, Evan describes some of his previous entrepreneurial projects, how Doodles came to be, and why he is so passionate about the Web3 space. Learn about Doodles’ unique marketing strategy, and how they are putting the public first. By adding utility, showing up at live events, merchandising, and creating other ways for participants to collect Doodles at an accessible price point, they are prioritizing their community and investing in the future of Web3. Evan also shares Doodles’ plans for the future, including how they are looking to expand and hire from their community. Be sure to tune in for a fantastic conversation on Web3, community, and much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Secret to How Doodles NFT Did $325M in Sales Volume in a Few Months.
- [01:12] Get to know today’s guest Evan Keast, Founder at Doodles.
- [02:35] Learn about Evan’s entrepreneurial journey and past projects.
- [03:58] An overview of Doodles, how it functions, and what makes it unique.
- [06:58] Evan’s key tips for launching a successful NFT project.
- [08:21] Why Doodles is focused on making their NFTs affordable and accessible to millions of people.
- [11:29] How Doodles is reinvesting its funds into the future of Web3.
- [12:21] The team at Doodles and how they are looking to expand and hire.
- [13:50] The community manager at Doodles and how they found him.
- [14:54] The importance of being interoperable with other Web3 products and having a community mindset when you build your brand as an NFT.
- [16:04] Why Evan is deeply invested in crypto.
- [17:31] Evan’s favorite business tool.
- [17:40] How to find Evan online.
- [17:55] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [17:57] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Evan Keast on Twitter
- Evan Keast on Instagram
- Doodles NFT
- Noodles NFT
- Dapper Labs
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
The NFT World is getting more competitive every day, and you don’t want to get left behind! Learn how to grow your NFT project: http://www.youtube.com/c/LevelingUpOfficial
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
EpisodeWhen Should You Hire Offshore Marketing Talent? #2406
March 22, 2023
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
EpisodeHow to Get Maximum ROI From Conferences #2405
March 21, 2023
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
EpisodeWhat Warren Buffett’s $130B Cash Hoard Is Telling Us as Marketers #2404
March 20, 2023
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...