In episode #927, we discuss the secret to winning with social media. Tune in to hear how you can crush the social media game.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Secret to Winning With Social Media
- [00:40] Slowly, we’re starting to do more and more social media posts.
- [01:10] Social platforms want people to be on their platform for long periods of time, so they see more ads.
- [01:20] If you post on social media, you get rewarded for popular content.
- [01:40] Whatever resonates with people will get circulated more by the site.
- [01:50] Engagement is the secret to winning.
- [02:08] We haven’t done that well on Instagram, because we are not optimized for Instagram.
- [02:35] Some people think longer content is better, but that isn’t accurate.
- [02:53] If you create long-form content, it doesn’t guarantee that you will get the full engagement out of that.
- [03:01] Check out “The Winning Formula For a Hot Script” by Sunny Lenarduzzi. She has a formula to keeping people engaged.
- [03:30] You will find that people will stay on your videos longer if you follow her format.
- [03:55] The formula applies to different forms of social media.
- [04:10] Ask for comments, as they have more value than likes.
- [05:44] That’s all for today!
- [05:52] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...