In episode #641, Eric and Neil discuss the simplest way to lure people back to your site. Tune in to hear how you can increase your traffic and conversions.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Simplest Way to Bring People Back to Your Website
- [00:55] You either collect emails or get them to opt into push notifications. Then you have to continually urge them back to your site.
- [01:10] You can also get people to follow your social profiles, but they don’t convert.
- [02:00] Subscribers is a great email service, but you can also use ManyChat to push people back to your site.
- [02:40] Try retargeting, as well. Google Retargeting and you will probably come across Neil.
- [03:07] It is just putting a pixel on your site that alerts ad networks and lets them track visitors.
- This will then allow ad networks to spot your visitors and post relevant ads in their browser that will send them back to your site.
- [03:20] However, retargeting is expensive.
- [03:27] Neil agrees that email is a great technique and likes Mobile Monkey.
- [03:45] It’s harder to get traffic from Facebook ads now, so you should leverage sure things like email and chatbot marketing.
- [03:53] That’s it for today!
- [03:58] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...