In episode #641, Eric and Neil discuss the simplest way to lure people back to your site. Tune in to hear how you can increase your traffic and conversions.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Simplest Way to Bring People Back to Your Website
- [00:55] You either collect emails or get them to opt into push notifications. Then you have to continually urge them back to your site.
- [01:10] You can also get people to follow your social profiles, but they don’t convert.
- [02:00] Subscribers is a great email service, but you can also use ManyChat to push people back to your site.
- [02:40] Try retargeting, as well. Google Retargeting and you will probably come across Neil.
- [03:07] It is just putting a pixel on your site that alerts ad networks and lets them track visitors.
- This will then allow ad networks to spot your visitors and post relevant ads in their browser that will send them back to your site.
- [03:20] However, retargeting is expensive.
- [03:27] Neil agrees that email is a great technique and likes Mobile Monkey.
- [03:45] It’s harder to get traffic from Facebook ads now, so you should leverage sure things like email and chatbot marketing.
- [03:53] That’s it for today!
- [03:58] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...