In episode #2174, we talk about the simplest way to build links to your website. As we have often said, links are one of the most important and powerful ways to boost your traffic, credibility, and revenue. So if you want to learn about how offering a tool can increase your links and how easy this is to do, make sure to tune in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Simplest Way to Build Links.
- [00:24] A few reasons why links still matter in today’s climate.
- [00:49] Creating linkable assets; how this task has evolved over the years.
- [01:23] Releasing a tool as a means to build links.
- [01:45] Thinking about the best, and cheapest tools that you can offer.
- [02:06] Why a crypto tax calculator would be a great tool to offer night now!
- [03:01] The time it takes for the rewards for your tool.
- [03:10] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Omni Calculator
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...