In episode #2174, we talk about the simplest way to build links to your website. As we have often said, links are one of the most important and powerful ways to boost your traffic, credibility, and revenue. So if you want to learn about how offering a tool can increase your links and how easy this is to do, make sure to tune in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Simplest Way to Build Links.
- [00:24] A few reasons why links still matter in today’s climate.
- [00:49] Creating linkable assets; how this task has evolved over the years.
- [01:23] Releasing a tool as a means to build links.
- [01:45] Thinking about the best, and cheapest tools that you can offer.
- [02:06] Why a crypto tax calculator would be a great tool to offer night now!
- [03:01] The time it takes for the rewards for your tool.
- [03:10] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Omni Calculator
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2232, Neil and Eric talk about the marketing tool they would use if they could only choose one. When it comes to identifying the most important marketing tool, there are a lot of options t...
In episode #2231, Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from Andrew Tate’s marketing. Andrew Tate’s views are undeniably misogynistic and harmful, but it is worth examining his social media ...
In episode #2230, Neil and Eric talk about investments they missed out on and key lessons they’ve learned. We share some of the investment opportunities we missed for big companies like Uber and Air...