In episode #2019, Neil and Eric talk about the strength of the talent market and how to get the best marketers in 2022. Whether you’ve experienced higher turnover rates, or you’re struggling to hire workers fast enough, it can be tough securing the talent you want to have on your team. Tune in to hear about key ways you can get the talent you want without breaking the bank!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Talent Market is Strong. How to Get The Best Marketers This Year.
- [00:30] The great resignation and how it’s been informed by the pandemic.
- [00:51] How the great resignation has affected our turnover rates and regrettable loss.
- [01:23] The current response rate and the immense amount of talent Eric has seen this year.
- [01:46] The struggle Neil has had recruiting people quickly enough.
- [02:25] How helping prospective employees achieve their personal goals can help you recruit the best talent.
- [04:55] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe!
- [05:03] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...