In episode #2030, Neil and Eric reveal the terrifying trend they are seeing in digital marketing and what to do about it. We’re entering a period where digital monopolies no longer have the same amount of sway and power to determine market success. Instead, brand recognition is becoming the most important indicator for marketing success. Tune in to find out how this is changing the digital marketing landscape and why this trend could have an alarming impact on your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Terrifying Trend We Are Seeing In Digital Marketing.
- [00:30] The trend we’ve noticed: people are becoming less reliant on platforms and more reliant on brands.
- [01:10] How brands help you become less reliant on platforms.
- [02:27] How to build a good brand.
- [02:54] Why, if you don’t build a brand, you won’t win.
- [03:25] The four forms of leverage: code, capital, labor, and media.
- [04:22] Digital marketing is becoming increasingly challenging and why that’s a good thing.
- [05:04] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [05:13] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...