In episode #2030, Neil and Eric reveal the terrifying trend they are seeing in digital marketing and what to do about it. We’re entering a period where digital monopolies no longer have the same amount of sway and power to determine market success. Instead, brand recognition is becoming the most important indicator for marketing success. Tune in to find out how this is changing the digital marketing landscape and why this trend could have an alarming impact on your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Terrifying Trend We Are Seeing In Digital Marketing.
- [00:30] The trend we’ve noticed: people are becoming less reliant on platforms and more reliant on brands.
- [01:10] How brands help you become less reliant on platforms.
- [02:27] How to build a good brand.
- [02:54] Why, if you don’t build a brand, you won’t win.
- [03:25] The four forms of leverage: code, capital, labor, and media.
- [04:22] Digital marketing is becoming increasingly challenging and why that’s a good thing.
- [05:04] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [05:13] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...