In episode #639, Eric and Neil discuss the three best marketing strategies. Tune in to hear what three things you should be doing to increase your conversions.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Three Best Marketing Strategies
- [00:46] Posting less on Facebook, actually gets you more traffic.
- [01:14] Share your best pieces and you will get higher engagement.
- [01:40] Eric’s office has printed out and posted the Content Re-usage Workflow.
- [02:00] The framework says to start with a foundation, which will then give you options to spin the content down the line.
- [02:54] Google Analytics can now show you each person’s entrypoint to your site and what is causing a conversion.
- [03:05] Take the conversion data and take the low click-rate stuff and repurpose it.
- [04:15] Traffic that doesn’t convert isn’t worth your time.
- [04:37] That’s all for today!
- [04:44] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...