In episode #1886, Neil and Eric walk through the three best YouTube marketing strategies. From marketing hard in the first 24 hours to engaging in the YouTube Community section, there are numerous ways to up those views. Tune in to hear them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Three Best YouTube Marketing Strategies
- [00:28] Do whatever you can do get your video out there in the first 24 hours.
- [01:18] Utilize the YouTube Community section.
- [02:00] Try to get comments because these help videos go viral.
- [02:32] Don’t try to copy anyone else; be yourself.
- [03:07] That’s it for today!
- [03:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...