In episode #1886, Neil and Eric walk through the three best YouTube marketing strategies. From marketing hard in the first 24 hours to engaging in the YouTube Community section, there are numerous ways to up those views. Tune in to hear them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Three Best YouTube Marketing Strategies
- [00:28] Do whatever you can do get your video out there in the first 24 hours.
- [01:18] Utilize the YouTube Community section.
- [02:00] Try to get comments because these help videos go viral.
- [02:32] Don’t try to copy anyone else; be yourself.
- [03:07] That’s it for today!
- [03:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...