In episode #1886, Neil and Eric walk through the three best YouTube marketing strategies. From marketing hard in the first 24 hours to engaging in the YouTube Community section, there are numerous ways to up those views. Tune in to hear them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Three Best YouTube Marketing Strategies
- [00:28] Do whatever you can do get your video out there in the first 24 hours.
- [01:18] Utilize the YouTube Community section.
- [02:00] Try to get comments because these help videos go viral.
- [02:32] Don’t try to copy anyone else; be yourself.
- [03:07] That’s it for today!
- [03:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...