In episode #879, we discuss the truth about content marketing success. Tune in to hear how you can be successful in the long term.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Truth About Content Marketing and Success
- [00:33] Everyone is trying to come up with viral content, but viral content won’t perform well in the long run.
- [00:55] It’s better to create evergreen content.
- [01:15] A guy on Shark Tank went viral and couldn’t meet demands, because they didn’t have enough product.
- [01:45] He bought more inventory, but then couldn’t sell all of it, because the moment had passed.
- [02:12] Once you get one channel working, start building out to become omnipresent.
- [03:04] Everytime we have tried creating viral content, it never works.
- [03:40] You have to spend more time and effort to build a brand.
- [03:56] That’s it for today!
- [04:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...