In episode #879, we discuss the truth about content marketing success. Tune in to hear how you can be successful in the long term.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Truth About Content Marketing and Success
- [00:33] Everyone is trying to come up with viral content, but viral content won’t perform well in the long run.
- [00:55] It’s better to create evergreen content.
- [01:15] A guy on Shark Tank went viral and couldn’t meet demands, because they didn’t have enough product.
- [01:45] He bought more inventory, but then couldn’t sell all of it, because the moment had passed.
- [02:12] Once you get one channel working, start building out to become omnipresent.
- [03:04] Everytime we have tried creating viral content, it never works.
- [03:40] You have to spend more time and effort to build a brand.
- [03:56] That’s it for today!
- [04:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...