In episode #879, we discuss the truth about content marketing success. Tune in to hear how you can be successful in the long term.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Truth About Content Marketing and Success
- [00:33] Everyone is trying to come up with viral content, but viral content won’t perform well in the long run.
- [00:55] It’s better to create evergreen content.
- [01:15] A guy on Shark Tank went viral and couldn’t meet demands, because they didn’t have enough product.
- [01:45] He bought more inventory, but then couldn’t sell all of it, because the moment had passed.
- [02:12] Once you get one channel working, start building out to become omnipresent.
- [03:04] Everytime we have tried creating viral content, it never works.
- [03:40] You have to spend more time and effort to build a brand.
- [03:56] That’s it for today!
- [04:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...