In episode #1286, we share the truth about ranking for difficult SEO head terms. There is really no use in trying to rank on broad terms that might apply to your business, the real money is in finding specific terms that you can rank for and maximizing your conversions from there. Tune in to hear some examples of how you can niche down and level up!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Truth About Ranking for Difficult SEO Head Terms.
- [00:34] What is an SEO head term?
- [01:35] Focussing on ranking for the best head terms to drive conversion.
- [01:51] Competitive terms and the rates of return on ranking for generic terms.
- [03:35] Looking for more niche terms for better conversion rates.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [04:35] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1336, we chat about how AI will impact the future of digital marketing. Artificial intelligence is arguably the biggest looming area of modern technology and the future of this field of de...
In episode #1335, we share seven places that you should invest in as a digital marketer. Investing in people, branding, and education is almost always guaranteed to deliver an ROI. Tune in to hear why...
In episode #1334, we discuss seven common mistakes people tend to make when it comes to Facebook ads. Selling through your educational content is a better strategy than simply directing prospects to y...