In episode #1286, we share the truth about ranking for difficult SEO head terms. There is really no use in trying to rank on broad terms that might apply to your business, the real money is in finding specific terms that you can rank for and maximizing your conversions from there. Tune in to hear some examples of how you can niche down and level up!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Truth About Ranking for Difficult SEO Head Terms.
- [00:34] What is an SEO head term?
- [01:35] Focussing on ranking for the best head terms to drive conversion.
- [01:51] Competitive terms and the rates of return on ranking for generic terms.
- [03:35] Looking for more niche terms for better conversion rates.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [04:35] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....