In episode #1286, we share the truth about ranking for difficult SEO head terms. There is really no use in trying to rank on broad terms that might apply to your business, the real money is in finding specific terms that you can rank for and maximizing your conversions from there. Tune in to hear some examples of how you can niche down and level up!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Truth About Ranking for Difficult SEO Head Terms.
- [00:34] What is an SEO head term?
- [01:35] Focussing on ranking for the best head terms to drive conversion.
- [01:51] Competitive terms and the rates of return on ranking for generic terms.
- [03:35] Looking for more niche terms for better conversion rates.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [04:35] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...