In episode #1286, we share the truth about ranking for difficult SEO head terms. There is really no use in trying to rank on broad terms that might apply to your business, the real money is in finding specific terms that you can rank for and maximizing your conversions from there. Tune in to hear some examples of how you can niche down and level up!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Truth About Ranking for Difficult SEO Head Terms.
- [00:34] What is an SEO head term?
- [01:35] Focussing on ranking for the best head terms to drive conversion.
- [01:51] Competitive terms and the rates of return on ranking for generic terms.
- [03:35] Looking for more niche terms for better conversion rates.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [04:35] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more ef...
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...