In episode #1424, we share the ultimate checklist for selling high-ticket products and services. Some of the benefits of higher price points are that you have more flexibility and margin for making mistakes, and you should use this to your benefit. Tune in to hear the array of benefits to hosting a webinar and where to learn how to structure them for maximum benefit!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Ultimate Checklist for Selling High-Ticket Products and Services.
- [00:35] Don’t think that having your offer on your website is enough—get on the phone.
- [01:05] A higher price means more flexibility and more margin for mistakes.
- [01:25] Retarget people who have hit your page or have shown interest.
- [02:02] Get tips from Sam Ovens and Russell Brunson on structuring webinars.
- [02:17] The benefits of hosting a webinar and the best platforms to use.
- [02:30] Think about building an ascension funnel and learn how from Dotcom Secrets.
- [03:05] Ensure that your price points are above $1000.
- [03:35] Continue marketing to people once you get their email address.
- [04:22] Use count-down timers to encourage people to buy before a certain time.
- [04:36] Adding a survey to determine which funnel you should send prospects to.
- [05:04] That’s it for today!
- [05:12] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1434, we talk about six brilliant founders and CEOs that we are studying in 2020! From Ray Dalio and Bill Gates to Phil Knight and Patrick Collison, we cover a bunch of people that show us...
In episode #1433, you’ll hear whether you should build an audience before launching your product or not! We talk about two main approaches today that you can take depending on whether you have an ex...
In episode #1432, we are going to be giving you seven game-changing tools for marketers on a budget. This great session covers Eric and Neil’s famous self-made tools for optimizing traffic and SEO, ...