In episode #1424, we share the ultimate checklist for selling high-ticket products and services. Some of the benefits of higher price points are that you have more flexibility and margin for making mistakes, and you should use this to your benefit. Tune in to hear the array of benefits to hosting a webinar and where to learn how to structure them for maximum benefit!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Ultimate Checklist for Selling High-Ticket Products and Services.
- [00:35] Don’t think that having your offer on your website is enough—get on the phone.
- [01:05] A higher price means more flexibility and more margin for mistakes.
- [01:25] Retarget people who have hit your page or have shown interest.
- [02:02] Get tips from Sam Ovens and Russell Brunson on structuring webinars.
- [02:17] The benefits of hosting a webinar and the best platforms to use.
- [02:30] Think about building an ascension funnel and learn how from Dotcom Secrets.
- [03:05] Ensure that your price points are above $1000.
- [03:35] Continue marketing to people once you get their email address.
- [04:22] Use count-down timers to encourage people to buy before a certain time.
- [04:36] Adding a survey to determine which funnel you should send prospects to.
- [05:04] That’s it for today!
- [05:12] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...