In episode #1527, we talk about the unemployment stimulus that is making it harder to hire employees right now, and what you can do about it! During the pandemic, the American government and others around the world have started to dish out unemployment checks to support those in need. In some cases this may create a disincentive for people to find employment. Tune in to hear how to navigate this tricky terrain!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Unemployment Stimulus Making it Harder to Hire Employees.
- [00:34] What is happening around the world right now with unemployment checks.
- [01:18] The right kind of people still want to work in this climate!
- [01:37] Looking for people who have proven themselves before.
- [01:52] Marketing is about storytelling — let them know the plan for the long term.
- [02:46] The ethics around stimulus checks and the responsibility to find work if possible.
- [02:57] Short term thinking and the stupidity of turning down a good work opportunity.
- [03:45] That is it for today!
- [03:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....