In today’s episode, Eric and Neil discuss unorthodox strategies for coming up with blog topics. Tune in to hear how you can spin any topic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Unorthodox Strategy We Use to Come Up WIth Topics For Our Blog
- [00:45] They don’t have many strategies at Neil’s org, but rather one simple method.
- [01:10] Neil writes about personal experiences.
- [01:25] Neil wants people to know they can’t get his content anywhere else.
- [01:52] When he shares personal stories, he gets 12x more comments.
- [02:25] Growth Everywhere doesn’t have a headline or title until after the interview.
- [03:15] At Single Grain, employees are required to come to a meeting with multiple blog ideas.
- [03:45] A blog should be about what you want to share, but also what people would want to read.
- [04:10] As a blogger, you can come up with unique stories for any industry. You just have to put your personal spin on things.
- [04:45] Ben Settle came up with the concept for “Seinfeld Emails”.
- [05:25] Emails that are about nothing, but somehow tie back into what you’re selling.
- [05:30] That’s all for today!
- [05:36] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...