In episode #1456, we talk about the move to remote work and how you can make your marketing work in the remote world! We discuss frequency of communication and huddles, how to break down tasks, and the different systems that can be utilized for the best results at this moment. Tune in to hear about how you can make the most of the current context and continue to grow!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How You Can Make Your Marketing Work in the Remote World.
- [00:40] The effects of the coronavirus and the move to remote work.
- [01:32] The period of adjustment and the realizations that followed.
- [02:06] Maintaining efficiency through live, daily practices with a team.
- [02:59] Weekly versus daily huddles; when to apply each strategy.
- [03:33] Breaking down regular tasks according to urgency and priority.
- [04:15] Using randomized grouping of employees as a means to keep growing.
- [05:24] Small, daily actions are what will make your business successful!
- [05:41] The ‘traffic light’ system to keep a team accordingly motivated.
- [07:13] The different systems that you can use for your company to grow and flourish.
- [08:00] Easy for tools for employee engagement you can find online
- [08:14] That’s it for today!
- [08:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...