In episode #1456, we talk about the move to remote work and how you can make your marketing work in the remote world! We discuss frequency of communication and huddles, how to break down tasks, and the different systems that can be utilized for the best results at this moment. Tune in to hear about how you can make the most of the current context and continue to grow!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How You Can Make Your Marketing Work in the Remote World.
- [00:40] The effects of the coronavirus and the move to remote work.
- [01:32] The period of adjustment and the realizations that followed.
- [02:06] Maintaining efficiency through live, daily practices with a team.
- [02:59] Weekly versus daily huddles; when to apply each strategy.
- [03:33] Breaking down regular tasks according to urgency and priority.
- [04:15] Using randomized grouping of employees as a means to keep growing.
- [05:24] Small, daily actions are what will make your business successful!
- [05:41] The ‘traffic light’ system to keep a team accordingly motivated.
- [07:13] The different systems that you can use for your company to grow and flourish.
- [08:00] Easy for tools for employee engagement you can find online
- [08:14] That’s it for today!
- [08:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...