In episode #1368, we share five tips to increase your click-through rates. Higher click-through rates mean more traffic, more data and better opportunities to grow, all things that you should want for your business, today! Tune in to hear about updating posts, powerful copywriting, refreshing ads and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Tips to Increase Your CTR!
- [00:59] Updating the dates on your posts to boost your numbers.
- [01:31] The reason for higher click-through rates; ranking on search engines.
- [02:07] Evoking curiosity and using suggestive and interesting titles to lure in visitors.
- [02:35] The power of copywriting and how to persuade the human mind.
- [03:07] How to go about on-SERP SEO; enticing an audience to visit your site.
- [04:03] Using FAQ Schema markup; drawing more attention and high ranking.
- [04:45] Avoiding ad-fatigue through rotating and refreshing things.
- [05:31] That’s it for today!
- [05:35] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...