In episode #1368, we share five tips to increase your click-through rates. Higher click-through rates mean more traffic, more data and better opportunities to grow, all things that you should want for your business, today! Tune in to hear about updating posts, powerful copywriting, refreshing ads and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Tips to Increase Your CTR!
- [00:59] Updating the dates on your posts to boost your numbers.
- [01:31] The reason for higher click-through rates; ranking on search engines.
- [02:07] Evoking curiosity and using suggestive and interesting titles to lure in visitors.
- [02:35] The power of copywriting and how to persuade the human mind.
- [03:07] How to go about on-SERP SEO; enticing an audience to visit your site.
- [04:03] Using FAQ Schema markup; drawing more attention and high ranking.
- [04:45] Avoiding ad-fatigue through rotating and refreshing things.
- [05:31] That’s it for today!
- [05:35] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...