In episode #1258, we discuss the runaway success of an eight-year-old YouTube star, Ryan Kaji. Together with his parents, he has created the most lucrative YouTube channel on the internet. Tune in to hear all the lessons from his success that are also applicable to you!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How An Eight-Year-Old Makes $26 Million A Year From YouTube.
- [00:47] More about Ryan and his YouTube channel called Ryan’s World.
- [01:08] The Forbes article about the top YouTube influencers and what they’re making.
- [01:47] How Ryan’s mother came up with the idea for Ryan’s World.
- [02:13] Realizing that anyone can make money and that YouTube is a powerful platform.
- [02:46] Recognizing that there is potential in almost all audiences.
- [03:17] The importance of being consistent with your publishing schedule.
- [03:46] Why diversifying your investments and sources of income is always a good idea.
- [04:09] The first and second runner up of the most successful YouTube stars.
- [04:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...