In episode #1258, we discuss the runaway success of an eight-year-old YouTube star, Ryan Kaji. Together with his parents, he has created the most lucrative YouTube channel on the internet. Tune in to hear all the lessons from his success that are also applicable to you!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How An Eight-Year-Old Makes $26 Million A Year From YouTube.
- [00:47] More about Ryan and his YouTube channel called Ryan’s World.
- [01:08] The Forbes article about the top YouTube influencers and what they’re making.
- [01:47] How Ryan’s mother came up with the idea for Ryan’s World.
- [02:13] Realizing that anyone can make money and that YouTube is a powerful platform.
- [02:46] Recognizing that there is potential in almost all audiences.
- [03:17] The importance of being consistent with your publishing schedule.
- [03:46] Why diversifying your investments and sources of income is always a good idea.
- [04:09] The first and second runner up of the most successful YouTube stars.
- [04:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...