In episode #1258, we discuss the runaway success of an eight-year-old YouTube star, Ryan Kaji. Together with his parents, he has created the most lucrative YouTube channel on the internet. Tune in to hear all the lessons from his success that are also applicable to you!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How An Eight-Year-Old Makes $26 Million A Year From YouTube.
- [00:47] More about Ryan and his YouTube channel called Ryan’s World.
- [01:08] The Forbes article about the top YouTube influencers and what they’re making.
- [01:47] How Ryan’s mother came up with the idea for Ryan’s World.
- [02:13] Realizing that anyone can make money and that YouTube is a powerful platform.
- [02:46] Recognizing that there is potential in almost all audiences.
- [03:17] The importance of being consistent with your publishing schedule.
- [03:46] Why diversifying your investments and sources of income is always a good idea.
- [04:09] The first and second runner up of the most successful YouTube stars.
- [04:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...