In episode #1258, we discuss the runaway success of an eight-year-old YouTube star, Ryan Kaji. Together with his parents, he has created the most lucrative YouTube channel on the internet. Tune in to hear all the lessons from his success that are also applicable to you!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How An Eight-Year-Old Makes $26 Million A Year From YouTube.
- [00:47] More about Ryan and his YouTube channel called Ryan’s World.
- [01:08] The Forbes article about the top YouTube influencers and what they’re making.
- [01:47] How Ryan’s mother came up with the idea for Ryan’s World.
- [02:13] Realizing that anyone can make money and that YouTube is a powerful platform.
- [02:46] Recognizing that there is potential in almost all audiences.
- [03:17] The importance of being consistent with your publishing schedule.
- [03:46] Why diversifying your investments and sources of income is always a good idea.
- [04:09] The first and second runner up of the most successful YouTube stars.
- [04:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...