In episode #1253, we talk about how TEDx can get more results than a Super Bowl ad! With so many useful platforms out there, an expensive Super Bowl ad is not necessarily the way to go to reach the most people. Tune in to hear about some of the innovative ways you can use your ad-budget to build your brand.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Getting TEDx More Results than a Super Bowl Ad.
- [00:39] Channels that are being utilized by big companies to promote releases.
- [01:47] The expense and scarcity of Super Bowl adverts.
- [02:15] Using the Esports and Twitch platforms on a realistic and smaller scale.
- [02:47] The example of Ninja and the changes he made to his streaming schedule.
- [03:51] The gaming market and how many young people are playing.
- [04:27] Branding and the affordable ways of building yours through advertising.
- [05:11] That is it for today!
- [05:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Super Bowl
- League of Legends
- Star Wars
- Epic Games
- Amazon Prime
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...