In episode #1253, we talk about how TEDx can get more results than a Super Bowl ad! With so many useful platforms out there, an expensive Super Bowl ad is not necessarily the way to go to reach the most people. Tune in to hear about some of the innovative ways you can use your ad-budget to build your brand.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Getting TEDx More Results than a Super Bowl Ad.
- [00:39] Channels that are being utilized by big companies to promote releases.
- [01:47] The expense and scarcity of Super Bowl adverts.
- [02:15] Using the Esports and Twitch platforms on a realistic and smaller scale.
- [02:47] The example of Ninja and the changes he made to his streaming schedule.
- [03:51] The gaming market and how many young people are playing.
- [04:27] Branding and the affordable ways of building yours through advertising.
- [05:11] That is it for today!
- [05:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Super Bowl
- League of Legends
- Star Wars
- Epic Games
- Amazon Prime
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1336, we chat about how AI will impact the future of digital marketing. Artificial intelligence is arguably the biggest looming area of modern technology and the future of this field of de...
In episode #1335, we share seven places that you should invest in as a digital marketer. Investing in people, branding, and education is almost always guaranteed to deliver an ROI. Tune in to hear why...
In episode #1334, we discuss seven common mistakes people tend to make when it comes to Facebook ads. Selling through your educational content is a better strategy than simply directing prospects to y...