In episode #1253, we talk about how TEDx can get more results than a Super Bowl ad! With so many useful platforms out there, an expensive Super Bowl ad is not necessarily the way to go to reach the most people. Tune in to hear about some of the innovative ways you can use your ad-budget to build your brand.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Getting TEDx More Results than a Super Bowl Ad.
- [00:39] Channels that are being utilized by big companies to promote releases.
- [01:47] The expense and scarcity of Super Bowl adverts.
- [02:15] Using the Esports and Twitch platforms on a realistic and smaller scale.
- [02:47] The example of Ninja and the changes he made to his streaming schedule.
- [03:51] The gaming market and how many young people are playing.
- [04:27] Branding and the affordable ways of building yours through advertising.
- [05:11] That is it for today!
- [05:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Super Bowl
- League of Legends
- Star Wars
- Epic Games
- Amazon Prime
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1265, we share seven important lessons you can learn from Gary Vaynerchuk. Being aware of your weaknesses, connecting with your ideal customers, experimenting with new things, and showing ...
In episode #1264, we share the secrets of boosting the rankings of your new website. Increase your brand queries, submit your site to index, and offer a free tool on your website to up your discoverab...
In episode #1263, we share the biggest mistakes Neil made early in his career. Having a long-term perspective on success and doing the brand work yourself rather than handing it to someone else are tw...