In episode #1253, we talk about how TEDx can get more results than a Super Bowl ad! With so many useful platforms out there, an expensive Super Bowl ad is not necessarily the way to go to reach the most people. Tune in to hear about some of the innovative ways you can use your ad-budget to build your brand.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Getting TEDx More Results than a Super Bowl Ad.
- [00:39] Channels that are being utilized by big companies to promote releases.
- [01:47] The expense and scarcity of Super Bowl adverts.
- [02:15] Using the Esports and Twitch platforms on a realistic and smaller scale.
- [02:47] The example of Ninja and the changes he made to his streaming schedule.
- [03:51] The gaming market and how many young people are playing.
- [04:27] Branding and the affordable ways of building yours through advertising.
- [05:11] That is it for today!
- [05:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Super Bowl
- League of Legends
- Star Wars
- Epic Games
- Amazon Prime
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...