In episode #1198, we discuss the main thing that is preventing you from achieving SEO success. Your leads won’t convert to sales if you haven’t spent time on customer development. Tune in to hear what you can do to better understand your customers’ pain points!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The One Thing That Can Make or Break Your SEO.
- [00:32] How customer development is related to SEO.
- [01:06] Constantly trying new ways to get traffic in the early days of business.
- [02:11] Why traffic and ranking for everything shouldn’t be your goal.
- [02:50] The importance of figuring out what your customers’ specific pain points are.
- [03:16] What happens when you focus too heavily on keywords and not the people.
- [03:42] Two highly recommended books on learning to understand your customer.
- [04:49] Examples of things you can do to promote customer development.
- [05:30] Realizing that customer development is an ongoing process.
- [06:03] Keeping in mind that search patterns change as people become more educated.
- [06:17] The type of companies that venture capitalists are looking for.
- [06:47] That’s it for today!
- [06:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Marketing School
- The Lean Startup
- The Four Steps to the Epiphany
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...