In episode #788, Eric and Neil talk about the one thing that is going to disrupt the SEO industry. Tune in to hear what their predictions are for the future of SEO.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: This Is Going to Disrupt the SEO Industry
- [00:42] Voice search is going to disrupt the SEO industry.
- [01:28] We can’t predict when it will take over, but it is becoming more popular.
- [01:38] Right now, it is used for quick information, not for in-depth purchasing research.
- [02:50] Eric thinks it is still business as usual, until he sees the scales tipping.
- [03:10] Brian Dean wrote an article on Backlinko about voice search.
- [03:27] In general, a strategy for voice search isn’t needed yet.
- [03:50] Try to keep your rankings up.
- [04:10] Just be aware of the trend.
- [04:20] That’s all for today!
- [04:24] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1546, we talk about the underutilized link between email marketing and SEO. Eric and Neil share how leveraging this untapped strategy has helped them grow in leaps and bounds and they shar...
In episode #1545, you will learn more about webinars and some ways to make them more engaging. Even in 2020, webinars are still a great way to drive sales, so it is super important that you make sure ...
In episode #1544, we discuss the value of building a defensible moat around your income. People like Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger like to invest in businesses with a moat for a good reason – th...