In episode #1365, we talk about how your business can survive during the coronavirus. As the global pandemic grows in scope and seriousness there is no longer any doubt that this will massively affect all businesses. Tune in to hear our suggestions of measures you can take today in order to stay afloat!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Your Business Can Survive During The Coronavirus.
- [00:37] Placing this conversation within the continuum of the virus and our episodes on the subject.
- [01:09] Applying for small business financial aid and disaster relief from the government.
- [01:51] Staying in the know and up to date on information and resources.
- [02:36] Cutting costs and renegotiating your contracts and wages.
- [03:27] The best ways to let people go from your company and lead well.
- [04:45] Checking your leading indicators; sales conversations and conversions.
- [05:29] Get flexible; now is the time to rethink your offers and opportunities for the short term.
- [06:20] That’s it for today!
- [06:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...