In episode #1365, we talk about how your business can survive during the coronavirus. As the global pandemic grows in scope and seriousness there is no longer any doubt that this will massively affect all businesses. Tune in to hear our suggestions of measures you can take today in order to stay afloat!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Your Business Can Survive During The Coronavirus.
- [00:37] Placing this conversation within the continuum of the virus and our episodes on the subject.
- [01:09] Applying for small business financial aid and disaster relief from the government.
- [01:51] Staying in the know and up to date on information and resources.
- [02:36] Cutting costs and renegotiating your contracts and wages.
- [03:27] The best ways to let people go from your company and lead well.
- [04:45] Checking your leading indicators; sales conversations and conversions.
- [05:29] Get flexible; now is the time to rethink your offers and opportunities for the short term.
- [06:20] That’s it for today!
- [06:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...