In episode #2637, We discuss the importance of smart prioritization and warm leads in sales development. We emphasize the need for sales representatives to be more thoughtful and personalized in their outreach, rather than blasting a large number of people with generic messages. We also discuss the changes in email marketing and the need for businesses to adapt to new platforms and algorithms. We highlight the importance of taking an omnichannel approach to marketing to avoid being dependent on a single platform.
Don’t forget to help us grow by subscribing and liking on YouTube!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- (00:00) Today’s topic: This Is The Largest Opportunity & Biggest Miss When It Comes To Leads
- (00:53) Importance of prioritizing warm leads and engaging with them first
- (01:32) Example of a successful cold email that referenced a LinkedIn engagement
- (02:12) Discussion about changes in Google and Yahoo that affect mass emailing
- (03:00) Need to adapt marketing strategies and take an omnichannel approach
- (04:09) Sales representatives need to be more thoughtful and personalized in their approach
- (04:36) Platforms make changes to optimize user experience
- (05:06) Introduction to the AI tool Gong for lead engagement and account-based marketing
- (06:01) That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe!
Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2681 of Marketing School, hosts Eric Siu, Neil Patel, and Ralph Burns along with Kasim Aslam from the Perpetual Traffic podcast delve into the future of agencies and the evolving landscape...
In episode #2680, we delve into the success of Mr. Beast's YouTube video and the strategies that propelled it. We analyze how Mr. Beast's extensive social following and top-notch content played pivota...
In episode #2679, we discuss our experiences in taking back control of our marketing strategies. Neil shares his frustration with the overload of content being produced by his team and explains how he...