In episode #1841, we talk about the features that the online courses of the future will have to implement to keep up with the times. A curriculum that encourages community, utilizes gamification, solidifies knowledge using projects, and holds attention via context switching has what it takes to hold its own in times to come.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: This is Where The Future of Course Creating is Going.
- [01:31] The importance of community for course creation.
- [02:21] How well gamification works for motivation.
- [03:08] Bringing the university experience into online courses using projects.
- [04:20] Holding attention by context switching.
- [05:36] That’s it for today!
- [05:37] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live event.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...