In episode #1841, we talk about the features that the online courses of the future will have to implement to keep up with the times. A curriculum that encourages community, utilizes gamification, solidifies knowledge using projects, and holds attention via context switching has what it takes to hold its own in times to come.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: This is Where The Future of Course Creating is Going.
- [01:31] The importance of community for course creation.
- [02:21] How well gamification works for motivation.
- [03:08] Bringing the university experience into online courses using projects.
- [04:20] Holding attention by context switching.
- [05:36] That’s it for today!
- [05:37] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live event.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...