In episode #733, Eric and Neil discuss the one thing that can screw up your company. Tune in to hear what you absolutely should not do.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: This One Little Thing Can Screw Up Your Company (So Don’t Do It)
- [00:35] Don’t rebrand!
- [00:44] Companies who are successful and make money still feel the need to rebrand.
- [01:12] ConvertKit is changing their name to Siva, even though they are doing well.
- [01:34] They wanted to rebrand, because no one knows what “convert kit” means, anyway.
- [01:57] It makes sense to rebrand if you are changing your product, but otherwise, it doesn’t make sense.
- [02:35] The Growth Everywhere podcast is rebranding.
- [03:00] If you don’t have a ton of traction, feel free to rebrand. Don’t consider it if you’re making millions.
- [03:57] That’s it for today!
- [04:01] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #869, we discuss how books can make you more money. Tune in to hear how a book can increase your sales numbers....
In episode #868, we discuss a tactic that the best marketers use. Tune in to hear what you can do to up your game....
In episode #867, we discuss 7 email marketing hacks that you probably aren’t leveraging. Tune in to hear what tactics you shouldn’t take for granted....