In episode #733, Eric and Neil discuss the one thing that can screw up your company. Tune in to hear what you absolutely should not do.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: This One Little Thing Can Screw Up Your Company (So Don’t Do It)
- [00:35] Don’t rebrand!
- [00:44] Companies who are successful and make money still feel the need to rebrand.
- [01:12] ConvertKit is changing their name to Siva, even though they are doing well.
- [01:34] They wanted to rebrand, because no one knows what “convert kit” means, anyway.
- [01:57] It makes sense to rebrand if you are changing your product, but otherwise, it doesn’t make sense.
- [02:35] The Growth Everywhere podcast is rebranding.
- [03:00] If you don’t have a ton of traction, feel free to rebrand. Don’t consider it if you’re making millions.
- [03:57] That’s it for today!
- [04:01] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...