In episode #2034, we give you three quick things you can do every day to get more traffic. While it might seem like a tough slog at first, building your traffic is not rocket science. By following strategies like the ones we share, you are guaranteed to see your traffic compound over time. So be sure to tune in and hear about consistently posting content, using push notifications, and building a social media ring today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Three Quick Things You Can Do Everyday to Get Traffic.
- [00:30] Start using push notifications to get people to subscribe.
- [01:01] Being consistent even if you don’t have an audience.
- [01:40] Doing collaborations once you have refined your voice and style.
- [02:31] Building a social media ring.
- [02:57] That’s it for today.
- [02:58] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...