In episode #2025, Neil and Eric give an update on their TikTok Growth Experiment, where they’re giving away $10,000 to the best video! Tune in today to find out what inspired this experiment, how to enter it, and why they’re excited about TikTok as a platform.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: TikTok Growth Experiment Update: We’re Giving Away $10k To The Best!
- [00:43] How Sam Parr inspired our TikTok growth experiment.
- [01:33] An overview of our TikTok experiment and how you can take part in it.
- [02:51] How to find our videos at Marketing School Clips on YouTube and use #marketingschool to tag us on TikTok.
- [03:11] A rundown of Neil’s high numbers on TikTok.
- [03:34] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:36] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Marketing School Clips on YouTube
- Neil Patel on TikTok
- Eric Siu on TikTok
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...