In episode #1939, Neil and Eric talk about what to do when you’re too reliant on Facebook and Google ads. While there’s nothing wrong with running Facebook and Google ads, especially if you’re getting good results, it’s important not to put all your marketing investment in one place. Tune in to learn how you can diversify your marketing investments and take a long-term mindset to your marketing strategy!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Too Reliant On Facebook and Google Ads? Do These Things.
- [00:28] Why you want to diversify your marketing investments.
- [01:01] Some other avenues you should be looking into, like SEO, affiliates, and partnerships.
- [01:56] How a long-term mindset can help your marketing.
- [03:49] The benefits of optimizing your conversion rates.
- [04:44] That’s it for today!
- [04:46] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...