In episode #1939, Neil and Eric talk about what to do when you’re too reliant on Facebook and Google ads. While there’s nothing wrong with running Facebook and Google ads, especially if you’re getting good results, it’s important not to put all your marketing investment in one place. Tune in to learn how you can diversify your marketing investments and take a long-term mindset to your marketing strategy!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Too Reliant On Facebook and Google Ads? Do These Things.
- [00:28] Why you want to diversify your marketing investments.
- [01:01] Some other avenues you should be looking into, like SEO, affiliates, and partnerships.
- [01:56] How a long-term mindset can help your marketing.
- [03:49] The benefits of optimizing your conversion rates.
- [04:44] That’s it for today!
- [04:46] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...