In episode #1939, Neil and Eric talk about what to do when you’re too reliant on Facebook and Google ads. While there’s nothing wrong with running Facebook and Google ads, especially if you’re getting good results, it’s important not to put all your marketing investment in one place. Tune in to learn how you can diversify your marketing investments and take a long-term mindset to your marketing strategy!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Too Reliant On Facebook and Google Ads? Do These Things.
- [00:28] Why you want to diversify your marketing investments.
- [01:01] Some other avenues you should be looking into, like SEO, affiliates, and partnerships.
- [01:56] How a long-term mindset can help your marketing.
- [03:49] The benefits of optimizing your conversion rates.
- [04:44] That’s it for today!
- [04:46] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...