In Episode #392, Eric and Neil discuss the tools that make paid advertising easier. Tune in to learn why Eric and Neil recommend sticking with Google and Facebook’s native tools to track paid advertising on every channel.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Tools That Make Paid Advertising Easier
- 00:39 – Neil suggests using Google and Facebook’s own tools
- 01:15 – Neil doesn’t’ believe using paid tools for paid advertising but you can use AdEspresso if you really want
- 01:30 – You can set different audiences with Facebook Insights
- 01:37 – Google has their Display Planner and Keyword Planner as well
- 01:48 – Neil likes Adhoc which lets him see what’s happening through his phone
- 01:59 – Adbeat looks at the trend in advertising spend
- 02:35 – Adstate gives you insights on all your paid advertising channels
- 02:46 – There are some Slack tools for paid advertising
- 03:15 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription of Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:57 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 04:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Make use of Google and Facebook’s own tools because they have thousands of engineers who constantly update them.
- Leverage free tools to track all your paid advertising channels.
- Slack has its own tools that you can use for your paid advertisements, it’s not just for messaging anymore!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...