In Episode #275, Eric and Neil list the tools you need to build your very first (and very best) infoproduct. Infoproducts (like online courses) have never been so widely available and because of that more and more professionals are starting to offer them.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: Tools to Help You Build Your Infoproduct
- 00:36 – Infoproducts are courses being offered online
- 00:42 – Eric has been looking at Tai Lopez’s agency course
- 01:03 – Some infoproducts are kind of scammy because some people just make courses that are of low-quality
- 01:19 – Infoproducts are high margin
- 01:14 – Going to school vs enrolling in an online course
- 01:31 – Neil’s infoproduct is doing over half a million dollars per month
- 02:07 – If you’re creating an infoproduct, don’t worry about what everyone else is doing
- 03:02 – Neil uses the platform, WP Member
- 03:06 – Use Facebook Groups, Skype, and Webinar Jam
- 03:28 – For PDFs, use Uberflip
- 03:43 – Make sure you have email service providers for emailing your list
- 03:53 – Learn about Evergreen Launch Sequence
- 04:02 – Don’t forget to retarget people
- 04:28 – Eric recommends Teachable and Kajabi for platforms
- 04:48 – Skillshare is another platform to consider
- 05:13 – Neil has done really well with his courses
- 05:24 – You can really make money with courses BUT make sure you’re doings things right
- 05:28 – “Don’t come off SCAMMY”
- 05:37 – Marketing School is giving away a 1 year subscription to Alexa, an SEO tool from Amazon
- 05:50 – Subscribe, rate and review Marketing School
- 05:53 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 06:10 – If you have any paid tools on marketing, reach out to us
- 06:24 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Some infoproduct teachers don’t really have the authority to teach—but they do it anyway.
- Only do what you think and feel is ETHICAL.
- Do things right – remember to give the real value of what you’re offering.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...