In Episode #275, Eric and Neil list the tools you need to build your very first (and very best) infoproduct. Infoproducts (like online courses) have never been so widely available and because of that more and more professionals are starting to offer them.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: Tools to Help You Build Your Infoproduct
- 00:36 – Infoproducts are courses being offered online
- 00:42 – Eric has been looking at Tai Lopez’s agency course
- 01:03 – Some infoproducts are kind of scammy because some people just make courses that are of low-quality
- 01:19 – Infoproducts are high margin
- 01:14 – Going to school vs enrolling in an online course
- 01:31 – Neil’s infoproduct is doing over half a million dollars per month
- 02:07 – If you’re creating an infoproduct, don’t worry about what everyone else is doing
- 03:02 – Neil uses the platform, WP Member
- 03:06 – Use Facebook Groups, Skype, and Webinar Jam
- 03:28 – For PDFs, use Uberflip
- 03:43 – Make sure you have email service providers for emailing your list
- 03:53 – Learn about Evergreen Launch Sequence
- 04:02 – Don’t forget to retarget people
- 04:28 – Eric recommends Teachable and Kajabi for platforms
- 04:48 – Skillshare is another platform to consider
- 05:13 – Neil has done really well with his courses
- 05:24 – You can really make money with courses BUT make sure you’re doings things right
- 05:28 – “Don’t come off SCAMMY”
- 05:37 – Marketing School is giving away a 1 year subscription to Alexa, an SEO tool from Amazon
- 05:50 – Subscribe, rate and review Marketing School
- 05:53 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 06:10 – If you have any paid tools on marketing, reach out to us
- 06:24 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Some infoproduct teachers don’t really have the authority to teach—but they do it anyway.
- Only do what you think and feel is ETHICAL.
- Do things right – remember to give the real value of what you’re offering.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...