In episode #2008, Neil and Eric talk about their top 3 SEO regrets. You’ll hear about the importance of building a brand, why regular content upgrades are essential, and the best way to stimulate organic traffic for your site. Tune in for all this and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Top 3 SEO Regrets We Have.
- [00:25] How not building a brand negatively impacted our SEO.
- [00:55] Why we regret not doing enough content upgrades.
- [01:19] Why releasing free tools is one of the most effective methods for generating organic traffic to your website.
- [01:47] That’s it for today, be sure to rate, review, and subscribe!
- [01:55] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...