Top Five Marketing Lessons Learned in 2020.
In episode #1601, we talk about the top five marketing lessons we learned in 2020. You will hear about why you should focus on YouTube more, the power of giving things away for free, and why you should be hiring more fresh blood at your agency. Tune in to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Top Five Marketing Lessons Learned in 2020.
- [00:46] Number one: Why not focusing on YouTube enough is a mistake.
- [01:58] Number two: Give more stuff away for free; it’s cheaper.
- [03:29] Number three: Why you should align all of your big projects.
- [04:24] Number four: Hire more fresh blood because they are more creative.
- [06:37] Number five: Creating content is the most high leverage thing you can do.
- [07:49] That’s it for today!
- [07:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...