In episode #2011, you’ll hear a collection of tried and true methods for driving more leads. While SEO and paid advertising definitely work, they can end up costing an arm and a leg. This is where other methods, like joint partnerships and CRO, come in. Tune in today to hear lead generation strategies that deliver results while also being cheap and actionable.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Tried and True Ways to Drive More Leads.
- [00:28] Other ways of driving leads other than paid ads and SEO.
- [00:52] Doing joint partnerships with people in your space who are not direct competitors.
- [02:17] Spotting no-brainer opportunities to partner up.
- [03:19] Doing free and non-scalable work at the beginning at least.
- [04:08] Drilling down on CRO if your business already gets traffic.
- [04:47] That’s it for today, be sure to rate, review, and subscribe!
- [04:48] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ to learn more.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...