In episode #2261, Neil and Eric talk about why ugly businesses are the best businesses. Many of us are inspired by new and exciting industries, but some of the best businesses are based on basic necessities that everyone needs. It may not be glamorous, but it’s far more consistent than trends! Tune in to learn the ins and outs of why ugly businesses are best!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Ugly Businesses Are the Best Businesses.
- [00:37] Why you don’t need to have a trendy business to be successful.
- [02:18] Why running an agency could be considered an ugly business.
- [03:44] What Codie Sanchez can teach us about buying and running ugly businesses.
- [03:59] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:05] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Codie Sanchez
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...